What is a Complaint:
- When the service and customer experience is not to your satisfaction
- When you feel we have given you the incorrect information
- When you believe a staff member has not acted reasonable and professionally
- When we have failed to make the correct payments regarding your salary package
- When you feel that we have not taken due diligence and duty of care disclosing information
How Do I Make a Complaint:
Our frontline staff will be the main point of contact for lodging a complaint by phone, email, online feedback or in writing. We understand at times, different complaints require senior attention and therefore we have developed three tiered contact points to help meet your expectations.
Remunerator's complaints process is structured to encourage an efficient resolution at first point of contact. Our frontline staff are empowered to work through and resolve any customer complaint.