Remunerator Group's Customer Feedback Program
Remunerator is committed to delivering excellent service to all of our clients, customers and service partners. We welcome feedback expressing gratitude where we have met or exceeded expectations as well as suggestions on areas of improvement, through to the handling of complaints. If we do not meet your expectations we would like to know about it. It is our policy to use your feedback to ensure that we have every opportunity to rectify the situation and improve our way of doing business.
Our Service Standards
Our staff will:
- Provide you with professional & friendly service
- Be responsive to your needs & treat all complaints seriously
- Aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible
- Keep you informed regarding the progress and status of your query or complaint
- Give you the ability to have your complaint dealt with on a confidential basis or by an independent person upon request
What is a Complaint?
- When the service and customer experience is not to your satisfaction
- When you feel we have given you the incorrect information
- When you believe a staff member has not acted reasonable and professionally
- When we have failed to make the correct payments regarding your salary package
- When you feel that we have not taken due diligence and duty of care disclosing information
How Do I Make a Complaint?
Our frontline staff will be the main point of contact for lodging a complaint by phone, email, online feedback or in writing. We understand at times, different complaints require senior attention and therefore we have developed three tiered contact points to help meet your expectations.
Remunerator’s complaints process is structured to encourage an efficient resolution at first point of contact. Our frontline staff are empowered to work through and resolve any customer complaint.
Stage 1: Frontline Staff (Customer Relations Officer, Leasing Consultant)
- You should aim to speak with the person whom you have been dealing with as they will have working knowledge of your past history.
Stage 2: Customer Relations Manager, Client Relations Manager, Fleet & Leasing Team Leader
- If you believe that your matter has not been dealt with in a fair and reasonable manner, you may escalate your complaint to our Customer Relations Manager, Client Relations Manager or Fleet & Leasing Team Leader via email or online feedback.
Stage 3: For Confidential or Unresolved Complaints
- If your complaint has progressed through stages 1 and 2 and remains unresolved or your complaint is of a confidential nature, you can contact our National Operations Manager or Complaints Manager directly in writing. Your complaint will then progress through our confidential case management process which may involve Remunerator’s Executive Management to ensure resolution.
1300 654 834 for all Remunerator Clients
Remunerator Pty Ltd
PO Box 4048
Richmond East LPO VIC 3121
A Remunerator representative will contact you within 3 days of receipt of your complaint. Furthermore, to ensure that Remunerator maintains strong standards and relationships with its customers, we aim to have all our complaints resolved within the time frames outlined in the Complaints Handling Guide.
Click here to view our Customer Service Charter